Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blogging Update

As I stated in the sticky post at the top of my blog.  I've taken a bit of a blogging hiatus for a little while.  Mainly to try and come up with a way to combine ALL the things that I love, like books and knitting, into one blog so it doesn't make blogging feel like a job. 

On Monday July 4, I will be joining "Bumps," my pal in real life who wishes to remain anonymous in blog land, at Bumps in the Road and we will be tag teaming book blogging, knitting, digital photography and life in general.  A little FYI, any giveaways that are or will be taking place on Bumps in the Road are the sole creations of "Bumps."  I am in the midst of a major "operation" called "Operation get Jamie out of debt" and my budget just doesn't allow for giveaways right now.

No comments: