Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, December 3, 2010

2011 E-Book Challenge

Hosted by The Lady Bug Reads.

Challenge Guidelines:1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.

--Non-bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:


-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6
e-books.

-- Addicted – Read 12
e-books.

-- Obsessed – Read
20 e-books.

3. Any genre counts.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1, 2011 and lasts until December 31, 2011.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post about the E-Book Reading Challenge. Include the URL so that other participants can join in and read your reviews and post.


I am doing the OBSESSED level...How about you?!

1. Virgin River
2. Shelter Mountain
3. Falke's Peak
4. Whispering Rock
5. A Virgin River Christmas
6. I Beat The Odds
7. Blood Knot
8. Empire of the Summer Moon

3 comments:

La Coccinelle said...

Thanks for joining! This is going to be a fun challenge.

I'm doing the Addicted level, but only because I've got a bunch of printed books in my TBR pile that I want to get to this year as well.

Aylee said...

Ooh, I don't have an eReader or else I would probably take part in this.

Anonymous said...

Me too! I read sooo many ebooks. Love them!