Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SO BUSY!

I am soooo busy!  So I haven't had a lot of reading time lately between work and knitting some Christmas presents I've been UBER busy.  Hopefully everyone is having a Happy and Safe Holiday season?!  We just survived our first BLIZZARD of the year here in Wisconsin.  I've been hearing on the news that all over the country there has been "interesting" weather lately. 

I won't be back to blogging regularly until after the New Year....So early Happy New Year everyone!

Jamie

No comments: