Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Little Break

I'm taking a tiny reviewing break.  I've been reading like crazy and have a bunch of reviews to post but I'm suffering from a bad case of reviewers block.  Bad news there.

On the upside I have found that a lot of the books that I have on my wishlist are available in my library system!  I have 19 books checked out now and only 2 of those weren't on my wishlist.  Plus, I have another 14 books that were on my wishlist "in transit" to my library.

If your looking for a way to save some money I definitely suggest investing in a library card.  This wonderful piece of plastic has saved me several times from buying books that I wasn't able to get into much less finish.  Now I am putting together a list of books to purchase from the books that I've checked out of my library! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

L-O-V-E my library card! It's the only way that I could ever hope to get access to all of the wonderful books out there. The only downside? Fines... But I still feel like I'm getting a pretty great deal :)

Good luck getting out of your reviewing slump!