Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Monday! What I'm Reading, What I've Read and What I hope to read

This meme is hosted by Book Journey.
It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  D  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

What I've Read:




What I'm Reading:



What I Hope to Read:



I'm keeping my list of hopefuls small so I don't feel overwhelmed.  I have a HUGE pile of books out of my library system and I just don't even know where to begin! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hex Hall looks fabulous. Good luck with your library piles this week. Here's mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Unknown said...

I want to read the Iron Witch so bad!! The cover is gorgeous! I also have Hex Hall but I haven't read it yet! Can't wait to read what you think about them! Happy Monday :)

Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

So many great reads - The Mike Oher book catches my interest (LOVED Blind Side), Dirty Little Secrets has been on the wish list for-ev-er and Hex Hall was awesome - reminds me I need to read the sequel soon :)