Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

Released: October 2011

Her heart is going, going, gone…

As a tribute to her late father, a legendary sports journalist, Tuesday Jones is planning a cancer benefit, with racing memorabilia and a drivers’ meet and greet being auctioned off. Donating a vintage stock car is ex-racing star Diesel Lange. When Tuesday looks into his piercing blue eyes, she feels like it would be so easy to lose herself—but can she trust him with her fragile heart?

…and he’s about to make the greatest bid of his life.

Diesel Lange has had his own brush with death. After his accident, he knows he’s lucky to be alive, and he’s determined not to waste another minute of his life. Even though he’s retired, he still loves a thrill—and no one has set his heart racing like Tuesday Jones. He wants nothing more than to shift their romance into high gear, but he knows her heart is still aching with grief. Can Diesel do the one thing he could never do on the track—take it slow?


Released April 2011

Kendall Holbrook is determined to make it to the top, even with the challenge of being a woman on the male-dominated racing circuit. She doesn't have time for romance-especially not with racing rival Evan Monroe, the man who nearly crushed her dream years ago. Tricked into meeting him, Kendall is experiencing all those old feelings again-and she can't deny that they still have enough chemistry to set fire to the track.

Released February 2011

Football pro Mick Riley is an all-star, both on the field and in the bedroom. But a sexy, determinedly single mom just might be the one to throw him off his game…

For years Mick has been taking full advantage of the life available to a pro athlete: fame, fortune, and a different girl in every city. But when he meets and beds confident, beautiful event planner Tara Lincoln, he wants much more than the typical one-night stand. Too bad Tara’s not interested in getting to know football’s most notorious playboy any better.

As the single mother of a teenage son, the last thing Tara needs is the jet-set lifestyle of Mick Riley; even though their steamy and passionate one-night stand was unforgettable. Tara’s life is complicated enough without being thrust into the spotlight as Mick’s latest girl du jour. Tara played the game of love once and lost big, and she doesn’t intend to put herself out there again, especially with a heartbreaker like Mick.

But when Mick sets his mind to win, nothing will stop him. And he has the perfect play in mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for The Chase and Slow Ride either!!!

Jules said...

Interesting choices, I love the cover for slow ride :)

I hope you enjoy these when they are released.

Jules

Lori said...

Sexy choices. I hope that when you get your books, they are everything you hope them to be. Check out what I am Waiting On Wednesday for. Happy Reading.

Unknown said...

I didn't know there was going to be more in the Fast Track series! Guess I better read number 2 soon!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Nice picks.

Side note: I love the dress in the 1st cover.