Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We have some winner's to announce!  So we'll start off with the winner of the No Mercy and Mercy Kill giveaway.....

The winner is......

Kulsuma

The Winner of A Creed In Stone Creek is........

Crystal

No comments: