Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta Mini Challenge - Blogging Goals

I've been blogging here on For The Love of YA for a little while now and I think that if I am going to maintain this blog as well as my other blogs here on Blogger until I'm in a place to achieve one of my LONG Term goals I need to come up with some blogging goals.  So this is my list for now....I'm sure that I'll be adding and subtracting as time goes along.
For the Short Term:

~ Try to come up with a review format that works for me and stick with it.
~ Try to come up with a method to my madness...Like a regular posting schedule
~ Draw the contest winners from my two contests that ended in December...Budget constraints have prevented me from drawing the winners.
~ Get the review link ups for February done...I have 1 of the 3 done and scheduled for the 1st already.

For the Long Term:

~ By the end of the year - I want to have all three of my blogs joined.  Either here on blogger or moved over to wordpress and functioning satisfactorily.  With a design and layout that reader friendly.

No comments: