Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've been HACKED!

Have I mentioned how much I REALLY don't like bad people?!  I really don't.  I like the bad people who hacked my blogger account even less! I've been doing what I can to remedy the situation but it doesn't seem to be working (dang hackers!).  As a result of this very unfortunate situation I am in the process of moving my book blogging venture to a new account.  You can find me at my new book blogging home Once Upon A Time.....  So far all I have up on there is 1 review of my first ever Christian fiction novel and some goals I have set for myself for 2011.
 
For those who are participating in challenges that I am hosting....I will continue to monitor this account and get rid of any "bad" posts as soon as I find them.  I will also be linking my reviews back to the original challenge post from the new blog.
 
If you have any questions you can e-mail me at bookjunkie221@gmail.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! What did they do? Write loads of unsavoury posts? I totally don't understand the point of hacking something like a personal blog. What do they gain? There are some weird and nasty people out there.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh, I'm sorry:(Why do ppl do that?!

Nina B. said...

That's so terrible! I'm going to follow your new blog now.

Brush Up On Your Reading

Lisa (starmetal_oak) said...

If you got your account back and your password changed, how can they still hack you? What exactly did they do?

Small Review said...

That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear this happened to you.

Ariel Wilson said...

How terrible! I will follow your new blog, and I hope you get a handle on these people.