Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Blog Hops #1

Book Blogger Hop


The question for this week is: "What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?"


Honestly, I would love to have one of those new NookColor e-reader's but I'm really happy with the one that I have.  I just need to get a new battery for it.  It get's a LOT of use.












The question for this week is:

If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?

This one is easy peasy for me.  I would want my daughter to books like Little Women, The Little House on the Prairie books, Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys, Where The Red Fern Grows (one of my favorites and I cry everytime!).  There are so many that it's hard to narrow it down to just one or two!



15 comments:

Carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carla said...

Hey, stopping by from the hop and FF. I'm your newest follower.

I don't have a nook but I'm definitely thinking about getting one in the future. It seems like something I would use a lot.

Have a nice weekend.

Library Mosaic

Judith Leger said...

Oh yeah! I like your Bull Rider! Happy Halloween!

I'm here for the blog hop and Follow Friday! I just love these. Answer for the Hop is an IPad or Kindle. Answer for the Follow Friday is: The books I would chose would be Dr. Suess' when she was young then as she grew older I would definitely recommend the Nancy Drew and Trixie Beldon books! I loved them when I was young.

Judith Leger said...

Oh shoot, I forgot to add my blog addy and my twitter one too. You can find me on facebook too!
www.judithleger.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/judithleger

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info said...

Stopping by from the Friday Follow. Have a wonderful weekend!

bibliophile brouhaha said...

I don't have a Nook or Kindle - I like to hold the actual book too much, but I am starting to break down a bit.

Haha, limitless funds for anything bookish? Check my answer out :)

-Linds, http://bibliophilebrouhaha.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I would love to have a Kindle. Hope to get one for X-mas (Fingers Crossed) Found you on the Friday Follow and am a new follower. Have a great weekend!

Please pop in and see me at

A Page Turner 4 U

La Coccinelle said...

I haven't seen the colour Nook yet (doesn't matter... it won't be available here, anyway). A colour e-book reader would be cool, though!

Miss Page-Turner said...

Thanks for stopping by! Oh, wow I need to check some of those books, haven't read them:(
You just need to get new batteries, I need to get a nook:D

Unknown said...

Hello!Found you through FF.I'm your newest follower!
Have a nice weekend :)

Anna @Books to Brighten your Mood

danya said...

Welcome to the hop! Little Women is a great choice :D

lisab said...

Stopping by to say hello~and join your blog. I am intrigued by the new Color Nook myself!! Have a great weekend!

Euphoria13 said...

Hi there!

I'm hopping by from the Blog Hop!

I'm a new follower!

Happy Reading!

- Mevurah

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

Darcy said...

Hopping by from Follow Friday. I am following you and would love it if you follow me back at OpenBookEmptyCup.blogspot.com.

Thanks:)

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

OMG I can't believe I forgot the Little House books! They completely consumed my childhood! Great choice!!!