Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Review Link Up ~ Paranormal YA

This is the place to link up your February reviews for the 2011 Paranormal YA Challenge.  I can hardly wait to see what books I'm going to be adding to my already out of control wishlist!  If you aren't participating in the challenge and would like to click here to go to the sign up post.




No comments: