Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, February 25, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Book Blogger HopThe Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com.  This weeks question is:

"Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?"

This particular blog has gone through three name changes but I think I'm going to stick with Jamie's Bookshelf. Cause it's me (Jamie) and my bookshelf.







Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

My current favorite show is Deadliest Catch.  It's about Alaskan crab fishing and all the trials and tribulations that goes along with battling Mother Nature and the Bering Sea.

9 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I've never heard of Deadliest Catch.. but then I'm not into crab fishing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and have a great weekend!

Amber

Kyanara_BJD said...

Hi,

stopping by for the follow friday.
I know the show you are talking about. My Male watches that from time to time.
I am a new follower.
Kyanara
http://lacedlittlemuffin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like Jamie's Bookshelf!

Aimee said...

Great show! I haven't seen a lot of them, but the few I've seen are good! I'm already a follower! My FF is at Coffee Table Press

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hopping by! new follower!! Hope you check out my blog as well! =]

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

i love pretty little liars!

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/book-blogger-hop_25.html

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I haven't heard of Deadliest Catch. It sounds like an interesting show.
My Hop

ham1299 said...

Hopping by to say hello. I am your newest follower! I love your answer about the name of your blog. Almost makes me wish I'd done Heather's Bookshelf! ;-)

Here's my post: http://proudbooknerd.com/2011/02/26/book-blogger-hop-february-25-28/

Unknown said...

Returning the visit! I like it that you keep it simple--just the name and the bookshelf. :-)