Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Changes Coming....

I have been doing some thinking for a little while now and I have made a decision.  After MARCH 1 I will be reviewing YA/MG/Romance/Erotica (for the Erotica I will have a warning in the title)/Westerns here on the blog.  I will be changing the title of the blog slightly also.  It will go from For The Love of YA to For The Love....  I have been struggling with my book blogging for a little while now and I think it's because I have spread myself too thin with three blogs.

For those who are participating in any challenges that are being hosted on my other blogs....I will continue to post the monthly link ups for the challenges but at the end of the year the other blogs will be shut down.

1 comment:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I had that happen to me too.

At one point I tried having Tales of Whimsy and Suite Sweet. It was too much. I had to let Suite Sweet go and allow Tales to encompass all my reading.

Good luck finding your balance.