Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, February 21, 2011

Book Ban's, Challenges and oh Yeah...Happy Birthday!

It's time for me to do another Book Ban.  I've been doing pretty good recently.  I think that I've only bought 3 books in the past couple of months.  But there are a LOT of books out there that are coming out soon that I REALLY want and I need to read some of my own books and find new homes for the ones that don't rock my socks off.

I started the Read Your Own Books challenge really as a challenge for myself to read more of my own books...since at the time I had an overflowing bookcase and an under-the-bed storage box full of books.  I'm really happy to see that others are participating as well.

Oh and big shocking revelation.....I went through all the books that I had in my room and now have 3 bags of books to either donate or find new homes for.

And one last thing before I go....TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!  I'm officially 27 today.  I could have done without the freezing rain and sleet but it's still been a pretty good day so far.

6 comments:

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Jamie!!

I agree!! Kathy Martin & I are also banning for now... though I did buy the next in death novel...

Logan E. Turner said...

Woo! Happy Birthday Jamie!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Good luck on your book ban!

Julianne said...

Happy birthday! It's always nice to read that some people have even more unread books than I do ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!