Here is how it works:
- Should you choose to participate in this challenge, your goal is to read at least twelve (12) legally obtained e-books which you got for FREE for your e-reading device. While twelve is the minimum there is no maximum limit.
- Anyone can join. You don't have to be a blogger, and you don't have to live in the United States.
- Any E-Reader will work for this challenge, including: iPad, Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony Reader, enTourage.
- Please Note: If you don't have an e-reading device, you can still join in with Amazon's Free Kindle Reading Apps which you can download for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC, Blackberry and more.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. You can join at anytime.
- e-books in ANY genre count for this challenge as long as it was FREE at the time that you downloaded it.
- Every month in 2011, I will make a post for the Show Me The Free Reading Challenge so you can link your reviews.
- Those that link their reviews will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a different prize each month, such as an Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card, a bookmark, or a GelaSkins for your E-Reader. Winners will be announced at the end of each month.
- If you blog, create a post announcing your participation in the challenge. Please include a link back to this post.
- Non blogger must publish reviews on some type of public domain such as Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble to enter the monthly giveaway.
- When you post your book review, you MUST say how you obtained the free read. Please make your source clear.
- You can list your books in advance or list them as you read them.
- Crossovers to other reading challenges is acceptable, but galley e-books DO NOT count. Again, this is a Reading Challenge to read as many of the FREE e-books legally offered for your e-reader. To get started, check out the Top 100 Free books on Amazon, or the Free e-books on Barnes & Noble.
- Any linked reviews that do not meet the guidelines will not be entered into the monthly drawing for the prize of the month.
Coupon Clipper: 12 Books
Penny Pincher: 24 Books
Super Saver: 30+ Books
Yay Jamie! Thanks for joining the challenge. I hope you have fun with it.
Post a Comment