Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Scene's from our Blizzard

So I live in the Great White Midwest...More specifically...Wisconsin.  Since Monday it has been pretty much snowing non-stop here with the exception of about 10 hours...But that was before the REAL blizzard showed up and raised all sorts of hell.  Below are some scenes from the blizzard.
 
 
 The little bit of green you can see is a flower window basket attached to the side of our deck and the post is the corner post of our deck...We have a covered deck so that my mom could have a porch swing.  As you can see at about 3:15 this morning the snow was as high as our deck and it's not supposed to end until later this morning.
 This is the same corner post just a different angle.  The red thing is a shovel...we have to dig out a path/area for our dogs to do their business.  Again it's deck high on this side too.
The snow depth according to our patio window.

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow! I don't think I've ever been in a blizzard.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!! Brings back memories!!!