Current Events:

I have been doing some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that I need to take a temporary break from book blogging. NOTE: Any tour stops that I've committed to will be honored. I have decided that I want to combine my love of books, blogging, knitting, movies digital photography and life in general into 1 blog so that I don't feel so overwhelmed. Right now I feel like my book blogging is a job, I already have one of those. My plan is to come back in the near future with a new blog and a new plan.

My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday ~ The Clockwork Prince

Hosted by Breaking the Spine.
The Infernal Devices is a series of prequels to The Mortal Instruments series, set in 19’th century London. The story concerns 16-year-old orphan Tessa Gray, whose quiet life is thrown into turmoil when her older brother Nathaniel suddenly vanishes, leaving her alone. Her search for him leads her into Victorian-era London’s dangerous supernatural underworld, where warlocks throw masked balls for half-demon Downworlders. When Tessa discovers that she herself is a Downworlder, she must come to trust her natural enemies, the demon-killing Shadowhunters, if she ever wants to learn to control her powers and find her brother. Torn between the beautiful Will, a Shadowhunter who isn’t what he seems, and the devoted Jem, whose own deadly secret is slowly destroying him, Tessa must draw on all her strength to save her brother and keep herself alive in this deadly new world.

Available September 2011

6 comments:

Steph: Short and Sweet said...

Oh gosh I cannot wait for this one either! I absolutely loved the first one :)

BLHmistress said...

I still got to read Clockwork Angel yet - buy it too lol. Great choice!

Our WOW

Brittany @ Nice Girls Read Books said...

Ahhhhhh! I LOVED Clockwork Angel and I'm dying for this one! Great pick!

Here's what I'm waiting on!

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

Lark Andrea said...

I am really excited about this one. I loved Clockwork Angel. I actually think I prefer this series over the MI series.

Reading Lark's WOW

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

OMG can't wait for this one :D loveeed Clockwork Angel! and Congratulations! You won the One Lovely Blog Award on my book blog! Check it out - http://iliveforreading.blogspot.com/2011/02/confessions-of-readaholic-one-lovely.html

Rabiah @ Confessions of a Readaholic
:D